healthCHECKis offered for individuals who desire to play an active role in their own health.
Call 688.1222 with healthCHECK specific questions. Results are mailed directly to the customer with a copy included for your healthcare provider.
Convenient days! Convenient times! Convenient for your health!
Note: healthCHECK is not conducted on holidays.
healthCHECK tests include:
Wellness Profile, $25
Measures cholesterol, glucose, thyroid, BUN, Creatinine, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Uric Acid, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, UIBC, TIBC, Iron Saturation, Triglycerides, Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Alb/Glob Ratio, BILI-Total, BILI-Direct, AST/SGOT, ALT/SGPT, GGT, TSH.
Different types of blood cells are counted and examined to present a general picture of overall health and the person’s ability to fight infection and disease.
Colorectal Cancer Test, $20
Fecal Occult Blood Test, FOBT) Take home collection kit with specific instructions. Recommendations for the FOBT screening are men and women aged 50-75 years of age.
Measures blood glucose over a 3-month period for monitoring blood sugar over time.
In conjunction with cholesterol levels, hsCRP is a strong predictor of peripheral artery disease. Cardio CRP may also help identify patients at risk of a first heart attack even with low to moderate lipid levels.
Measures a protein produced by the male prostate gland and recommended by the American Cancer Society for men over age 50, or those with a family history of prostate cancer.
Vitamin D, $40
Vitamin D is critical for strong bones; it helps the body absorb calcium from food.
It's a plus for your health!
Designed to enhance your relationship with your healthcare provider, healthCHECK+ lets you receive lab tests and health screenings without a physician order. Testing is available:
- Monday-Friday, from 6-11am at the Wellness Department in the Energy Building at 1901 Energy Court, located off Boxelder Avenue, behind Common Cents and Wendy's.
What to do before the screening
- Fast for at least 10 hours prior to your screening
- Drink plenty of water 24 hours prior to your screening
- Take medications as prescribed
- No strenuous exercise 10 hours prior to your screening
- Do not attend if you have severe cold or flu symptoms
- If possible, wear clothes with loose fitting sleeves
- If you are diabetic, schedule an early appointment
A Few Important Tips
- All tests conducted are for screening purposes only and do not replace routine medical care.
- Two copies of your results will be mailed to you within 3-5 business days.
- Payment by cash, check or credit card is required at the time of service.
- CCMH will not file with your insurance company. Health insurance may or may not reimburse for these screenings.
- It is your responsibility to send results to your healthcare provider.
For questions or concerns about safety or quality of care, please contact Lynn Todd, Laboratory manager, at 688.1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report concerns about safety or quality of care, please contact the Joint Commission. CCMH's organization number is 9344.
Download the CLIA Certificate of Accreditation.