901 W. Second St. (Across from the Rockpile Museum)
Andy Fitzgerald, CCMH Executive Vice President
April Glick, Supervisor
Business hours are Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm. On-call coverage is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Home Medical Resources is an HQAA-accredited provider of durable medical equipment, supplies and services.
With more than 40 years experience in durable medical equipment, Home Medical Resources' staff is committed to helping people live better lives by offering the best in medical technology.
- CPAP/BI-LEVEL Supplies
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator(EverGo/Inogen)
- Mallinckrodt/Shiley Trachs
- Fisher Paykel
- Medquip Nebulizers- Lifetime Warranty
- Invacare Manual Wheelchairs
- Aides To Daily Living-Bathing/Toileting
- Pride Lift Chairs
- Nova Deluxe Walkers
- Rifton & Kaye Gait Trainer Walkers
- Sammons & Preston Roylan
- JOBST Compression Stockings
- MOOG Medical Feeding Pumps
- OSSUR Wrist/Knee/Foot Splints
- OMRON Portable Nebulizers
- Amoena Mastectomy Prosthesis and Supplies
- MEDELA Breast Pumps & Supplies
HMR Has Portable Oxygen Concentrators
The development of travel oxygen concentrators that can be taken aboard airline flights has opened up a new world of freedom for many oxygen-dependent people. These small units can travel on many commercial airlines with the proper notification and documentation procedures. Home Medical Resources has these portable concentrators, including the Philips Respironics model, called the “SimplyGo”, available for weekly or monthly rental or purchase. They can also arrange for oxygen, C-PAP, wheelchairs and other equipment to be available at the patients’ travel destination through VGM, their vendor network of durable medical equipment providers. Call 307.688.6260 to learn more.