There are currently no dates scheduled for this event.
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent®
A seven-week program designed by Love and Logic®
Get answers to these questions:
- How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?
And many other day-to-day challenges. This parent program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
Nurturing Parenting Classes
Everyone could use a helping hand when it comes to parenting. The Parenting Classes are based on the Best Practice, Nurturing Parenting Model, a 15-session, group-based program that give parents and children the tools to learn nurturing ways to:
- Encourage appropriate behaviors
- Build self-esteem
- Build self-concept
- Learn to have fun as a family
Each session is two and a half hours, one day per week for 15 weeks. Parents and children attend separate groups that meet concurrently.
Classes are sponsored in party by a grant from the Wyoming Department of Family Serves. Facilitators of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® are independent and are not employees of the Love and Logic Institute.