Enrollment & Eligibilty
You must enroll in the benefits of your choice within 30 days of your date of hire.
You have two ways to enroll:
- Enrollment is conducted at new employee orientation (preferred method).
- Call Human Resources, 307-688-1506, to schedule a time to enroll.
If you DO NOT enroll within 30 days of your date of hire, you will not have benefit coverage for yourself of your dependents. If you are a full-time employee, you will receive default coverage of the Basic Life and Long Term Disability Insurances only.
If you decline the coverage, you will not be eligible to enroll in the benefits offered at CCMH until open enrollment, unless you experience a qualifying event. See "Qualifying Event" page for the details of a "
All benefits, except Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, are offered to Full-time and Part-time Employees. Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are offered to Full-time employees only. PRN (on-call) employees are eligible to participate in the Retirement program.
- Legal Spouse of the employee.
- Your child through December 31 of the year they turn the age of 26 (for health, dental, vision and supplemental life)
Before Tax Deductions
The following benefits are deducted from your paycheck prior to your taxes being calculated:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan