- $1.00 per hour for evening shift (3pm - 11pm)
- $2.50 per hour for Night Shift (11pm - 7am)
For hours worked from 11 PM Friday until 7 AM Monday
- RN's - $3.00 per hour
- All other Clinical Staff - $2.00 per hour
- All other hourly staff - $1.50 per hour
Stand By (On-Call) Pay
- $2.00 per hour for scheduled standby when not actually at work.
- When called in, you are paid time and one half for a minimum of 2 hours.
Employees are eligible for bereavement immediately upon employment. Full-time employees receive 24 hours and Part-time employees receive 12 hours of paid leave for the death of an immediate family member.
Jury and Witness Duty
Campbell County Memorial Hospital will pay the difference between the jury or witness pay and the employee's regular rate of pay when absent during a scheduled shift.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
EAP is a confidential assistance program available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can receive 6 free visits per incident for things like Grief, Stress, Parenting Issues, Alcohol or drug dependencies, etc.
Military Training Compensation
Campbell County Memorial Hospital will pay the difference between the employee's base military pay and regular rate of pay for up to 15 days of authorized military training. Military Leave is also available.
Campbell County Memorial Hospital has a child care facility located on our campus and is available for use by all CCMH employees. CCMH Early Childhood
- Hospital based in-services are provided for all shifts.
- Educational Assistance Programs - CCMH may provide educational assistance for pre-authorized course work towards advanced training or a degree which will benefit the needs and goals of CCMH.
- Direct deposit of paychecks
- Service Awards
- Notary Public at no cost
- Annual Awards Banquet
- Annual Employee Picnic
- Free parking
- 20% discount on cafeteria meals
For further information on these benefits, please visit CCMH's intranet site for individual detailed policies.