Patient & Family Advisory Council
Campbell County Health is excited to announce we are adding additional
community members to our Patient & Family Advisory Council.
CCH recognizes that our patients, their families, and our community are
the experts in the evaluation of the patient experience. The Patient and
Family Advisory Council (PFAC) is an avenue for us to receive and respond
to input from our community, and we believe this will lead to increased
understanding, better healthcare, and improved relationships between patients,
families, and care providers.
The PFAC meets on the third Friday of each month from 11:30 am to 1:30
pm. Since its inception in 2014, the PFAC members have participated in
many projects including:
- Customer Service “secret shopping”
- Assisting the Falls Team in identifying ways to reduce patient falls in
- Reviewing patient teaching information on multiple health conditions
- Participating on the CCH Ethics Committee
- Assisting with the design of new construction
We are committed to involving patients and their families as advisors in
shaping health care in our community. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact us at 307.688.1530.