Ken George, Manager
The Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical support to inpatients and outpatients at the hospital, all residents at Pioneer Manor and is the only pharmacy in Gillette that provides home IV therapy.
- Seven registed pharmacists, five of which are Pharm D. educated.
- Seven board certified pharmacy technicians
The CCMH Pharmacy routinely provides clinical experiences for students from the Unviersity of Wyoming School of Pharmacy and other institutions.
Pharmacists prepare all chemotherapy admixtures for the CCMH Cancer Care Center.
- Pharmacy anticoagulation monitoring
- Antibiotic usage monitoring
- Measurement and analysis of Pyxis overrides