Ken George, Manager
The Pharmacy provides pharmaceutical support to inpatients and outpatients at the hospital, provides medication eduation to patients at the time of discharge, and is the only pharmacy in Gillette that provides home IV therapy.
- Seven registed pharmacists, five of which are Pharm D. educated.
- Five board certified pharmacy technicians
The CCMH Pharmacy routinely provides clinical experiences for students from the Unviersity of Wyoming School of Pharmacy and other institutions.
Pharmacists prepare all chemotherapy admixtures for the CCMH Cancer Care Center.
- Pharmacy anticoagulation monitoring
- Antibiotic usage monitoring
- Measurement and analysis of Pyxis overrides