Health Information Services (Medical Records)
Kim Johnson, RHIA, Manager
Heatlh Information Management Serivces ensures the availability of health information to facilitate real-time healthcare delivery and critical decision-making for multiple purposes across diverse organizations, settings and disciplines.
Health Information Services strives to complete records in an accurate and timely manner, and continue to monitor unbilled accounts.
Staff consists of four certified coding staff (Certified Coding Specialists/Registered Health Information Technologists), eight Analysts/Clerks/Scanners and four Transcriptionists.
Charges for services
- Fee for release of information is $.015 per page.
- Release of records requires a 48 hour notice.
- Photo ID is required to release records.
- Notice to copy lengthy records requires up to 5 days.
- Individuals may not pick up records for their spouse or adult children over age 18.
Call 307.688.1301 Monday-Friday from 8 am-5 pm to request release of information.
Health Information Services utilizes an Electronic Medical Record and Speech Recognition Dictation Equipment.