Service Excellence Plan:
Achieve a culture of service excellence as demonstrated by measurable improvement in customer satisfaction across the organization
- Ensure that leaders are fully engaged in patient experience initiatives and goals.
- Monitor CCMH Clinics progress to implement CG-CAHPS for the Clinics per Centers for Medicare/Medicaid (CMS) rules.
- Provide training and education to ECD staff and physicians in order to deliver excellent and sensitive care to end of life patients and their families.
- Improve process for investigating patient complaints related to medical staff members.
- Research the feasibility of creating and implementing outreach services for the Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic and Podiatry Clinic.
- Improve overall resident satisfaction for Pioneer Manor residents.
- Develop and implement Long Term Care customer service plan.
- Implement an integrated Physician EHR Practice System with the Hospital Meditech system. This Practice system to be offered to community physicians along with employed physician groups.
- Improve referral processes, flow, and continuity of care between Behavioral Health Services and Pioneer Manor.