Quality and Patient Safety Plan:
Achieve patient, resident, client, visitor and staff safety while providing high quality health care services through continuous improvement processes as measured by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) standards, state and federal regulations and implementation of ISO 9001.
- Meet regulatory and compliance educational needs based upon evidence based practice.
- Create and maintain an environment of patient, resident, and staff quality and safety.
- Computerize / automate credentialing system process.
- Establish an electronic medical record and billing system in Long Term Care (LTC).
- Reduce 30 day readmission rates by 20 percent.
- Improve multi-disciplinary approach to pain management.