Physician/Provider Recruitment, Retention and Relations:
Achieve organizational goals that meet community health care needs by recruiting, orienting, developing and retaining highly engaged physicians and providers.
- Implement the plan for quality local physician education and development.
- Develop a consistent process to increase communication between IP and the two ID's.
- Recruit Physicians and Mid-Level Providers to meet community needs.
- Improve medical staff's ability to openly discuss issues with Administration.
- Improve Administration and Board relationships with CCMH Medical Staff.
- Update the 2010 Physician Development Plan.
- Develop strategic goals departmentally and organizationally that reflect feedback from medical staff.
- Continue the Medical Staff Strategic Plan, working from goals set in fiscal year 2012.