Achieve organizational goals by recruiting, orienting, developing and retaining highly engaged and accountable employees
- Advance CCMH's leadership teams skills through the leadership development program.
- Meet the needs of new hire staff orientation through creative delivery systems and partnerships.
- Retain high-quality, competent, highly engaged, and accountable behavioral health staff to meet current and future community needs.
- Establish graduate nurse residency program.
- Implement changes to Performance Management System.
- Review and update compensation system for implementation in fiscal year 2013.
- Oversee CCMH Retirement Program.
- Help departments/service lines establish strategies, goals and tactics to improve employee relations as measured by the Employee Opinion Survey.
- Research departmental specific colored scrubs for clinical departments.