Plan, maintain and develop facilities, equipment and infrastructure to achieve a safe, comfortable and efficient environment of care.
- Participate in the future expansion of Health Science Education Center at Gillette College.
- Participate with Healthcare Foundation strategic planning meetings regarding expanding Hospice House.
- Review plans and options for the remodel of the Behavioral Health Services Inpatient Unit.
- Determine how to best utilize the current Behavioral Health Services space.
- Construct new Pioneer Manor.
- Complete Walk in Clinic, Lab, Gift Shop and the rest of the main Lobby construction.
- Facilitate the design and manage the build out of the clinic space on the ground floor covered parking area of the new expansion.
- Work with CCMH leadership to develop a construction schedule for future construction projects based on the master facilities plan.
- Ensure that all renovation/remodeling and new construction will meet the ICRA requirements.
- Facilitate the design and manage the build out of the new Radiology project on the first floor of the Hospital.