Community Need and Relationships:
Develop business and marketing plans to meet community health care needs.
- Examine the community college expansion of health care careers, allied health and recruitment of health care students into health careers.
- Establish Epilepsy Lab.
- Provide Ambulatory EEG Services.
- Establish Coumadin Clinic in Hospital Clinic.
- Establish Primary Stroke Center.
- Evaluate and determine our participation in supporting the School Districts initiative to implement School-Based and Mobile Mental Health and Primary Care Services.
- Establish a Multi-Disciplinary Pain Management Process.
- Complete a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) as advised by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) ever three years. The CHNA will be used to document unmet needs and strategic opportunities and can be used as documentation for community health and social service grants.
- Research the feasibility of creating and implementing a Brachytherapy service line.
- Research the feasibility of creating and implementing and Osteoporosis Clinic and Women's Health Service Line.
- Research the feasibility of creating and implementing a Transition in Care state Program and PACE Program.
- Establish Wound Clinic.
- Continue to enhance CCMH website with tools and features to promote increased utilization.
- Oversee and assist departments/service Lines with marketing initiatives.
- Integrate PROS into Campbell County Clinics and assist with the development of a marketing plan.
- Increase the number of volunteers serving CCMH facilities.
- Evaluate the need and feasibility of developing Employee Assistance Program.
- Provide expanded cardiology services.
- Utilize telepsychiatry on a trial basis to reduce pressure on psychiatric providers and increase retention.
- Provide recommendation on development of patient communication project to email video messages from providers to patients.
- Develop an inter-disciplinary with Behavioral Health and Medicine to provide a more integrated patient care delivery system.
- Continue SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner) Program.